INSEAD Global Energy Day 2021 Keynote
June 16, 2021 | Regions: EMEAI & APAC
In this keynote presentation, Ben Moens and Sesilia Plavina shared use cases where established decision making practices constrain corporation’s ability to act at speed and scale on emissions reduction, and how organizations can establish a more effective decision paradigm with new insights, decision frameworks, and operating models.
Register to View On-Demand
To meet 2030 and 2050 climate objectives,
corporations need to act swiftly. Our sustainability consultants walked through real-world examples and expert perspectives on the following topics:
- Current state assessment: Each stakeholder in a corporation has his or her own considerations in realizing emission reduction.
- Adapting existing processes: Our experience shows that adapting each stakeholder’s' decision-making process is critical to reaching an organization’s goals.
- Holistic strategies: Decision-makers need to shift from siloed thinking to holistic and integrated solutions.
- Total Cost of Ownership: Corporations need to shift from ROI-based prioritization to Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)-based scenario selection.
- Modularization: Corporations can capture synergies and drive scalable emission reduction transformations through modularization.
Register to Watch the On-Demand Recording